From highly complex major transactions to day-to-day real estate law matters such as eviction suits: in real estate law, a wide variety of legal fields intertwine. Whether corporate or tax law issues, the regulatory environment, financing topics or merger control – our team supports you with many years of experience and the highest professional flexibility.
Areas of specialization:
- Structuring of complex transactions
- Acquisition and sale of real estate (asset deals) and real estate companies (share deals)
- Preparation of rental and lease agreements, in particular including the hotel sector
- Advising companies operating in a special regulatory environment, in particular real estate investment funds
- Representation before courts, arbitration tribunals and administrative authorities in all matters of real estate law
- Handling of real estate projects in accordance with the Austrian Real Estate Developers Contract Act (BTVG)