In public law, seeing the overall picture while remaining on target with absolute precision is the key. We address your concerns with years of experience in building and zoning, environmental, commercial and university law. We will skillfully navigate you through the labyrinth of bureaucracy. We filter out the legal questions that are decisive for you from the thicket of regulations and bring the solution to the point – for example, when planning your project and dealing with approval procedures, when neighbors raise objections or you need to mount a defense against administrative penalties.
Areas of specialization:
- Clarification of regulatory issues concerning your business activity
- Design and management of project approval procedures
- Public law aspects of real estate transactions
- Conducting proceedings before administrative courts and courts of public law
- Administrative criminal proceedings